What's the Meaning of Life?

Believe in yourself when it seems as if no one does. That's when you'll see just how many people are on your side. Believe in yourself... and anything can happen.

Ritz, Janvit, and I
My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

My word will speak for me

Sunday, November 27, 2005

SEA GAMES OPENING and what's going on today

I've been watching the sea games since this morning. I watch singapore beat the hell out of Vietnam in water polo, i watched a bit of soccer/football. Then the opening seremony. The opening speach was great, the fireworks were quite average, and the performance was spectacular, and the perfomance of rivermaya(eventhough i don't really know them much) was indescribable. I can't wait to watch swimming this thursday along with the gators.

I have also been driving this whole morning before watching the sea games. My driving is improving everytime i drive. Tomorrow i'll be driving again, going to 168... hahaha... then maybe drop by to purchase some cards from jean paul. I was able to purchase today, a scam in my view, the siege gang commander in ram shop. It was 400 the last time i came there, so there was a 200 peso increase, is that fair??? no it isn't... So i have to increase my pace in getting cash before the cards get higher. While i was there i was also checking for ravnica cards, and my the sacred foundry is worth 700 bucks. That's too much already, but atleast i can just search for those in boosters. I just have to continue my business. O well.... Watch the sea games... WOOOOOO

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

There is only one thing i'd say to this blog. I DON'T GIVE A #*&$#!%!. lol just kidding go players. EXCEPT RYAN! NO NO JOKING ONLY
Go to my blog may update na

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home